Bodhi

Suggestion list(kinda huge)

n9M147K.png
Sorry for really huge list, that's why I'm using spoilers.
Thank you for reading, all suggestions/ideas can be adjusted. Feedback/ideas is always welcome!

Small Spoiler Guide

if you want to open a spoiler, you click in the red square I've drawed picture below special for you.

c1ukRVs.png

Then you should get this;

8TjWsob.png

If you want to close it, you click in red square again, then you should get this;

T9Ws8vk.png

-

-

-

-

1. Skillcape(99capes) Perks

Hitpoints Skillcape: Restores your hitpoints to full, can be used once in 15 minutes.
Attack Skillcape: boosts 12+ in Attack.
Strenght Skillcape: boosts 12+ in Strenght.
Defence Skillcape: boosts 12+ in Defence.
Range Skillcape: Acts as ava’s  accumulator.
Prayer Skillcape: Restores your prayer to full, can be used once in 30 minutes.
Magic Skillcape boosts: 30% Chance to save runes while casting.
Runecrafting Skillcape: 25% Chance double runes while crafting runes.
Construction Skillcape: 20% chance to save planks while crafting objects
Dungeoneering Skillcape: Gives you access to certain zones. Thread/suggestion about this will come later once I’ve worked it out.
Agility Skillcape: 1.5/2x more agility tickets by finishing courses.
Herblore Skillcape:  20% chance to save herbs/unf pots/water vials while mixing potions.
Thieving Skillcape: 30% chance to steal double loots from master farmer/npc with pickpocket option.
Crafting Skillcape: certain chance to imbue amulets/rings/bracelets while making amulets/rings/bracelets. Example you’re crafting Ruby amulets, you’ll have 25% chance it’ll turn into Amulet of Strength.
*Chances:
Sapphire: 30%
Emerald: 25%
Ruby: 20%
Diamond: 15%
Dragon: 10%
Onyx: 5%

Fletching Skillcape: 20% Chance to save logs/bolt,dart,arrow tips while fletching them.
Slayer Skillcape: 2x slayer points after completing slayer task.
Hunter Skillcape: 50% chance to catch double imps/chins/birds.
Mining Skillcape: 25% faster while mining ores.
Smithing Skillcape: 25% chance to save the bars while smithing items.

2. MasterCape(1b exp+task each skill) Perks (Picture in media)

Hitpoints MasterCape: Restores your hitpoints to full, can be used once in 13 minutes.
Attack MasterCape: boosts 18+ in Attack.
Strenght MasterCape: boosts 18+ in Strenght.
Defence MasterCape: boosts 18+ in Defence.
Range MasterCape: Acts as ava’s  accumulator.
Prayer MasterCape: Restores your prayer to full, can be used once in 25 minutes.
Magic MasterCape: 50% Chance to save runes while casting.
Runecrafting MasterCape: 45% Chance double runes while crafting runes.
Construction MasterCape: 40% chance to save planks while crafting objects
Dungeoneering MasterCape: Gives you access to certain zones. Thread/suggestion about this will come later once I’ve worked it out.
Agility MasterCape: 2x more agility tickets by finishing courses.
Herblore MasterCape: 40% chance to save herbs/unf pots/water vials while mixing potions.
Thieving MasterCape: 50% chance to steal double loots from master farmer/npc with pickpocket option.
Crafting MasterCape: certain chance to imbue amulets/rings/bracelets while making amulets/rings/bracelets. Example you’re crafting Ruby amulets, you’ll have 25% chance it’ll turn into Amulet of Strength.
Chances:
Sapphire: 35%
Emerald: 30%
Ruby: 25%
Diamond: 20%
Dragon: 15%
Onyx: 10%

Fletching MasterCape: 40% Chance to save logs/bolt,dart,arrow tips while fletching them.
Slayer MasterCape: 2.5x slayer points after completing slayer task.
Hunter MasterCape: 65% chance to catch double imps/chins/birds.
Mining MasterCape: 35% faster while mining ores.
Smithing MasterCape: 40% chance to save the bars while smithing items.
Fishing MasterCape: 35% faster while catching fishs.
Cooking MasterCape: You won’t burn any food(so that means you’ll burn rocktails at 91>98 cooking which it isn’t at the moment).
Firemaking MasterCape: 40% chance to save logs while burning logs.
Woodcutting MasterCape: 35% faster while chopping the trees.
Farming MasterCape: 3x your harvest(does not stack with Magic secateurs).
Summoning MasterCape: Restores your summoning energy once in 25 minutes.

3. Max cape version of each cape.(2b exp, harder task each skill) Perks (picture in media)

Hitpoints MaxCape: Restores your hitpoints to full, can be used once in 10 minutes.
Attack MaxCape: boosts 20+ in Attack.
Strenght MaxCape: boosts 20+ in Strenght.
Defence MaxCape: boosts 20+ in Defence.
Range MaxCape: Acts as ava’s  accumulator.
Prayer MaxCape: Restores your prayer to full, can be used once in 20 minutes.
Magic MaxCape: 75% Chance to save runes while casting.
Runecrafting MaxCape: 60% Chance double runes while crafting runes.
Construction MaxCape: 50% chance to save planks while crafting objects
Dungeoneering MaxCape: Gives you access to certain zones. Thread/suggestion about this will come later once I’ve worked it out.
Agility MaxCape: 2.5x more agility tickets by finishing courses.
Herblore MaxCape: 50% chance to save herbs/unf pots/water vials while mixing potions.
Thieving MaxCape: 60% chance to steal double loots from master farmer/npc with pickpocket option.
Crafting MaxCape: certain chance to imbue amulets/rings/bracelets while making amulets/rings/bracelets. Example you’re crafting Ruby amulets, you’ll have 25% chance it’ll turn into Amulet of Strength.
Chances:
Sapphire: 40%
Emerald: 35%
Ruby: 30%
Diamond: 25%
Dragon: 20%
Onyx: 15%

Fletching MaxCape: 50% Chance to save logs/bolt,dart,arrow tips while fletching them.
Slayer MaxCape: 3x slayer points after completing slayer task.
Hunter MaxCape: 70% chance to catch double imps/chins/birds.
Mining MaxCape: 50% faster while mining ores.
Smithing MaxCape: 50% chance to save the bars while smithing items.
Fishing MaxCape: 50% faster while catching fishs.
Cooking MaxCape: You won’t burn any food(so that means you’ll burn rocktails at 91>98 cooking which it isn’t at the moment).
Firemaking MaxCape: 50% chance to save logs while burning logs.
Woodcutting MaxCape: 50% faster while chopping the trees.
Farming MaxCape: 4x your harvest(does not stack with Magic secateurs).
Summoning MaxCape: Restores your summoning energy once in 20 minutes.

4. Comp, max cape will take all their perks. 

So if you're maxed without exp/tasks done comp/max cape will copy all skill's perks.
In order to get your comp/max cape upgraded to master cape's perk you have to do all skill tasks+1b exp each skill.
And for Max(and really maxed), is all tasks done, 2b exp on each skill.

5. Wilderness Key

When you kill a player you'll have a chance to get wilderness key as drop, for example, 2% to get it.
Then you have 4 types of key. Easy,Medium,Hard,Elite. How better tier how better rewards are.
How more you risk how more chance you'll get elite wilderness key instead of easy wilderness key.
Key drops will only appear above level 40 wilderness.
Whoever picks the key it'll appear your location.wilderness level in server message(most likely red message).

What do we need to do with the key?
Well simple, you'll be teleblocked all way down, also you will be multi. For an example you're running in singles. 
Everyone can attack you, even multipe players. But they pile eachother in multi. Only the keyholder.
Also every combat will be able to attack you. You're not immune to ice barrages etc, that part is still same as normal pking.

Keyholder has to run his way from level 40+ wilderness to safezone(No volcano).
For an example I'm at rune rocks with key, I'll end up in Edgeville, but you can run anywhere so long you're running towards safezone.

You can use the wilderness key on chest, for an example location (picture).
You'll have a chance to receive really rare items(low chance), and a lot of other items.

6. Bloodlust

Bloodlust is one of the most successful wilderness games.

You have to create a clan or join an existing clans or stronger players and the main task is to kill rival teams or individual players to collect points for your own team. 
The game is run in seasons and at the end of each season the top 3 teams will receive generous rewards, for an example bloodlust cape, and points for shop with good pk supplies/gears/items.
With each new seasons scores are reset and everyone is given the chance to be the best and once again.

7. PoS search results.

When you search items up in PoS you'll get a list at side screen. 
Once you clicked one of player's name, search results will disapear. 
So the suggestion is, search results staying there instead of disapearing

8. PoS buying/selling history including the price sold/bought.
Name says it all.

9. Looting bag

What is a looting bag?
It's a bag(extra inv space) can be used only in wilderness to store into looting bag(and at bank to pull items out of the looting bag).
It is also used more by UIM(Ulitmate iron man) to have more space, they'll run into wilderness to store noted/stacked items.

10.black baby dragon pet. 

Name say it all, we have blue baby dragon but not black? :P
sUZ1umP.png

11. Hunter pet (Baby chinchompa)

We have most skill pets but not cute Baby chinchompa?
Red,Black,Gold,Grey(a random chance to get one of these colors while catching chins)
0N0Vbs9.png
t3LzBl2.png
hX6xw54.png
uWPUOfP.png

12. Agility pet (Giant Squirrel)

Also cute and we don't have it :P
H9v8AxS.png

13. Runecrafting pets (Rift guardians)

How to get it? Simple craft at certain altar in order to get certian rune rift pet 
Every pet has their own type/rune, by following image will show which ones has a pet;
JlAeS3h.png

14. Mining pet (Rock Golem)

Ability to change color by giving certian ore. And for the ores we don't have, maybe for stardust store :)
RBscWvq.png
GTOqCsX.png

15. Farming pet (Tangleroot)

Also extremely cute!
FMzCDws.png

16. Zulrah pet forms

Zulrah has three forms, Range(green), Blue(mage and this server it's range), Red(Melee).
Maybe add her other pet forms :) Blue, Red.
lN4hhTO.png

17. Hardcore Ironman
Name says it all.

18. Dragon Multitool

You'll need three dragon tools(Dragon axe, Dragon Pickaxe, Dragon harpoon), and three different stones.
Woodcutting stone(kindling store), costs about 5k kindlings.
Mining stone(star dust store), costs about 5k star dusts.
Fishing stone(Shark teeths(as currency) in normal fishing store), 5k shark teeths. 
How can you get shark teeths? Rates are 1:5 while catching rocktails, and 1:10 sharks.

When you have all 6 items and 10m exp in each skill(Woodcutting,Mining,Fishing).
You can merge them all together into one tool. Chances are about 30-50% since multitool is kinda handy in multipe situations.
Should look something like this(the drawings can be alot better tho);
b8r3sNb.png

19.Ability to use 10-1000$ scrolls on another accounts.

For an example I got one 20$ scroll on non iron man account, and I want it on my iron man. 
Just simple use 20$ scroll on account

20. Weekly/monthly clan war events/tourny

Decent prizes, and maybe a title/cape, or even pointshop for this kind of tourny/events

21. Clue scroll tiers/tasks.

Multipe steps on each scrolls example
Easy, 3 steps.
Medium, 5 steps.
Hard, 10 steps.
Elite, 15 steps.
How better the tier is how better your chances of getting a rare item.

Maybe add coords/puzzles, more dig locations would be more fun :)

3NYzChk.png
You cannot start max tier without completing master tier.
So you'll have a extra area with tasks, most likely under achievements at the bottom.

Example, I have 1b exp in cooking. That means I can master my cooking with task then I can buy/equip Cooking Mastercape(gains the master tier's perks) and work my way out to Max tier.
Whats reward all of this? You'll gain certain perk. In this case is not buring food which is already from skillcape.
You'll need to complete all master tier tasks/1b exp each skill in order to upgrade your comp/max cape into master tier. 
Then ofcourse Max tier finished and turnt into Max tier.

Small note, the tasks might look extremely hard. It's just to give an idea. It all can be adjusted by the devs/community.

Master Tier/Mastercape(skill)

1b Exp in skill.
Hitpoints heal 100k hitpoints(only food)
Attack Deal 15m damage
Strength Deal 15m damage
Defence Deal 15m damage
Ranging Deal 15m damage
Prayer bury 5k dragon bones
Magic Deal 15m damage
Construction craft 2.5k objects in house
Dungeoneering Clear floor 1, complexity 4 500 times.
Agility Finish 5k full wildy course
Herblore Mix 2k Overloads
Thieving steal scimitar stall 10k times
Crafting craft 5k dragon amulet, than imbue into glory.(two tasks)
Fletching Craft 50k dragon bolts, than imbue into enchanted.(two tasks)
Slayer Complete 1k slayer tasks
Hunter Catch 10k Grey chins
Mining Mine 5k adamant ores
Smithing smith 5k Mithril platebody
Fishing catch 10k raw sharks
Cooking cook 10k raw shark
Firemaking burn 10k yew logs
Woodcutting chop 10k yew logs
Farming harvest 5k Grimy Ranarr
Summoning Infuse 2k steel titans

Max Tier/Maxcape (skill)

2b exp in skill.
Hitpoints heal 1m hitpoints (only food)
Attack Deal 25m damage
Strength Deal 25m damage
Defence Deal 25m damage
Ranging Deal 25m damage
Prayer bury 5k frost dragon bones
Magic Deal 25m damage
Construction craft 10k objects in house
Dungeoneering Clear floor 1, complexity 4 1k times.
Agility Finish 10k full wildy course
Herblore Mix 5k overloads
Thieving Steal scimitar stall 25k times
Crafting craft 100 onyx amulet than imbue into fury.(two tasks)
Fletching Craft 100k dragon bolts, than imbue into enchanted.(two tasks)
Slayer complete 2.5k slayer tasks
Hunter Catch 25k Red chins.
Mining mine 7.5k runite ores
Smithing Smith 2k rune platebody
Fishing catch 10k rocktails
Cooking cook 10k raw rockstail
Firemaking burn 10k magic logs
Woodcutting chop 10k magic logs
Farming harvest 5k grimy torstol
Summoning infuse 5k steel titans

Vx32kh1.png

2.dKQyCke.jpg
3. three examples 
bcS98DO.png
11. 0N0Vbs9.png
t3LzBl2.png
hX6xw54.png
uWPUOfP.png
12.H9v8AxS.png
13.JlAeS3h.png
14.RBscWvq.png
GTOqCsX.png
15.FMzCDws.png
16.lN4hhTO.png
18.b8r3sNb.png

6 minutes ago, Solution said:

Huge lists are <3 lists thanks for all you've suggested and all that's still coming!

It'll come once my internet is back online sadly its down at the moment. It'll fully done in max 24hours. That's a promise! Probably I'm able to finish in a hour or about 12 hours

2 hours ago, Divine winds said:

Nice suggestions mate, I know you put a lot of hours into this, we really do appreciate it! :)

<3 love you too. Added rest of it. @Solution, rest are added ^_^

Suggestion updated/finished.

1. Support
  2. Support
  3. Support
  4. Support
  5. Neutral - I like the concept, but I believe certain things that you stated should not be the way they go. Instead of a random % drop, why not do something like OldSchool RuneScape did with their Bounty Hunter system. Having a Tier 1 - 10 trophy reward. Each kill, you'll receive a Tier 1 trophy if you don't have one in your inventory, if you hold one in your inventory and kill another player, you'll get the Tier 2, so on and so forth. Each Tier can be claimed for 'x' amount of PkP, the higher the tier, the more the points.
  6. No Support - Isn't needed, decent suggestion, just not a large enough playerbase for this to be useful.
  7. Support
  8. Support
  9. Support
  10. Support - Not as a priority though, more so like a why the hell not.
  11. Support - Give these either Hunter xp rewards, or like 5, 10, 15, 20% chance to double the hunt.
  12. Support - Make this give 2x agility points
  13. Support - Make these give double the rune output for the rune their crafting with that pet. (i.e. You have the Soul Minion, while crafting Soul Runes you'd get double the output)
  14. Support - Make these give double the ore output for the ore their mining with that pet. (i.e. You have the Coal Minion, while mining Coal Ores, you'd get double the ore)
  15. Support - 50% chance to get 2x the thing you're picking.
  16. Support
  17. Support
  18. No Support - To much of a hassle to understand. This is just weird, not entirely efficient either.
  19. Support - Sort of like the bond system on OldSchool, but I feel as if their should be rank scrolls in the shop, and that's what you should be able to use on other accounts. It'd be a little OP to gamble on your primary account, then buy a $50 scroll and use it on your Iron Man so you could get Nex gear or something.
  20. Support - Wouldn't say clan, but doing a weekly and monthly tournament would be great. Doing First and Second place prizes on both would be awesome as well. Example of a month for Tournaments (Using September 2017 as my base). September 8th - First Week Tournament. September 15th - Second Week Tournament. September 22nd - Third Week Tournament. September 29th - Monthly Tournament. Prizes for weekly tournaments would be a $50 Scroll to First, and $20 Scroll to second. Prizes for Monthly Tournaments would be $150 in Scrolls to First, and $75 in Scrolls to Second. -- Up to managements discretion, just my opinion  (Would get adjusted for inflation as the server progresses).
  21. Support

Tasks -

Will these be accounted for over the entire course of your account, or after you hit 'x' amount of exp? These tasks would be way to difficult if they're not accounted for over the entirety of the account.

Great suggestions Garfield.

For the first time in my years of knowing you this is the sexiest suggestion you've made yet :D

100% support on the skill capes, pets, wilderness key and clues :)

2 hours ago, Squishy said:
  1. Support
  2. Support
  3. Support
  4. Support
  5. Neutral - I like the concept, but I believe certain things that you stated should not be the way they go. Instead of a random % drop, why not do something like OldSchool RuneScape did with their Bounty Hunter system. Having a Tier 1 - 10 trophy reward. Each kill, you'll receive a Tier 1 trophy if you don't have one in your inventory, if you hold one in your inventory and kill another player, you'll get the Tier 2, so on and so forth. Each Tier can be claimed for 'x' amount of PkP, the higher the tier, the more the points.
  6. No Support - Isn't needed, decent suggestion, just not a large enough playerbase for this to be useful.
  7. Support
  8. Support
  9. Support
  10. Support - Not as a priority though, more so like a why the hell not.
  11. Support - Give these either Hunter xp rewards, or like 5, 10, 15, 20% chance to double the hunt.
  12. Support - Make this give 2x agility points
  13. Support - Make these give double the rune output for the rune their crafting with that pet. (i.e. You have the Soul Minion, while crafting Soul Runes you'd get double the output)
  14. Support - Make these give double the ore output for the ore their mining with that pet. (i.e. You have the Coal Minion, while mining Coal Ores, you'd get double the ore)
  15. Support - 50% chance to get 2x the thing you're picking.
  16. Support
  17. Support
  18. No Support - To much of a hassle to understand. This is just weird, not entirely efficient either.
  19. Support - Sort of like the bond system on OldSchool, but I feel as if their should be rank scrolls in the shop, and that's what you should be able to use on other accounts. It'd be a little OP to gamble on your primary account, then buy a $50 scroll and use it on your Iron Man so you could get Nex gear or something.
  20. Support - Wouldn't say clan, but doing a weekly and monthly tournament would be great. Doing First and Second place prizes on both would be awesome as well. Example of a month for Tournaments (Using September 2017 as my base). September 8th - First Week Tournament. September 15th - Second Week Tournament. September 22nd - Third Week Tournament. September 29th - Monthly Tournament. Prizes for weekly tournaments would be a $50 Scroll to First, and $20 Scroll to second. Prizes for Monthly Tournaments would be $150 in Scrolls to First, and $75 in Scrolls to Second. -- Up to managements discretion, just my opinion  (Would get adjusted for inflation as the server progresses).
  21. Support

Tasks -

Will these be accounted for over the entire course of your account, or after you hit 'x' amount of exp? These tasks would be way to difficult if they're not accounted for over the entirety of the account.

Great suggestions Garfield.

I was thinking you have to get 1b exp in certain skill to unlock the task and complete then you'll be able to claim your cape.

Or do you have better idea?

9 minutes ago, quartz said:

These are extremely good suggestions thank you for your time. Just to let you know, we do already have some of the pets (a rift guardian and tangleroot)

We do have only have one type of rift guardian instead of every type rune. ^_^

7 hours ago, Bodhi said:

I was thinking you have to get 1b exp in certain skill to unlock the task and complete then you'll be able to claim your cape.

Or do you have better idea?

The only issue is that getting 1b xo THEN doing the tasks is way to difficult. You'd have to half the majority of the requriements if you did it that way.

This list is a little more then "kinda" huge :P But it's pretty good. We have the agility pet (I have one), but everything else stands well. Though I feel like some things could use a bit of tweaks and that others are less important then what could be worked on right now I do hope that a lot of this stuff sees its way into the game at some point. I'm sure this list took a long time to think of, nice job :D 

//bump, we are still looking into the suggestions and see what we can use. 

Yes I know this is grave digging but we need the thread up again. 
Whut you gon do about it.

Any feedback on certain suggestions are welcome !