Sign in to follow this  
Stan

New Client + QBD + Advertisements/Voting toplists? BIG CHANGES!!!

Hello there guys,

I just wanted to inform everyone on our plans for the future and where we stand as of right now.

My exams are over, so I will once again fully dedicate myself to RuneWorld.

New client + rewritten server!

I have rewritten the login protocol of our server to be much more secure. Also character file saving will now encrypt your passwords, something the previous owners apparently did not care about.For this huge rewrite, we will also be switching clients. 

The new client holds many advantages over the current one, it's much more smooth and is able to do things our current client is not.

What does it mean for you? 

A better and more smooth overall experience of the game, faster packet handling which means faster switching, enhanced visual experience, more tweaking settings etc. Also things such as QBD are possible in this new client (our previous one refused to load the maps!)

861011579eac82ce427fb3b1464ff2bc.gif

Advertisements!

It has been a promise since arrav but now will finally be turned into a reality. I bought Facebook ads and a gold membership on at least one toplist. We will soon update the entire vote page with as many links as we can get and then once we make enough profit will buy the best advertisements money can buy. So if you were considering supporting the server, now is the time to do so! 

Thanks for sticking by,

Stan

Ps:

We are also working on new user bars :)

fGvtl56LTsKeqO2b8POEHw.png

Applying for Wiki Manager!!

Stan you know my respect towards you, but let me set this clear. You are one hella dedicated owner, you along with Zeven will build greatest things ever happened on an rsps community. Keep it up homie, love from me!