Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Pos bug victims READ THIS!

Hey, 

Unfortunately an user has (perhaps unconsciously) exploited a bug numerous time.

After last time Pos mistakes, I implemented an advanced logging system so we will be able to trace back all the purchases.

All players that have experienced loss of items due to this bug, please leave a message with your username and the amount lost on this thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Stan.

I have a feeling this may have been me... I won quite a bit at fp so have been buying random stuff in pos (to help people out and because I was bored). Have sent messages to Prophet and Divine on Skype.

EDIT: I bought Lia's 2 $10, it took the money from me as expected.

I bought all of those. The scrolls I got for free (and will give you money back as we discussed in pm) but the others it took my money as expected.

Thanks for you cooperation in this whole thing, it makes everything 10 times easier.

I bought all of those. The scrolls I got for free (and will give you money back as we discussed in pm) but the others it took my money as expected.

Thanks for you cooperation in this whole thing, it makes everything 10 times easier.

I would just like to say how well this situation was dealt with. Really refreshing, bug fixed so quickly. Well done Stan and the rest of the team!