Exorcist

Exorcist's Nex Pet disappered

I got a nex pet yesterday at around 5pm central time, Digimon, God of Aries, Athene, and Alprazolam all witness me get the drop and support my claim that when I logged on today it had disappeared completely. I tried using another pet to see if my nex pet was stuck so it shouldnt have let me spawn the other pet, but it did without issue. If I could somehow get it back it'd be greatly appreciated by me, I worked really hard soloing nex for this drop and I'm pretty bummed its gone now. Thanks for anything you can do to help me, also my drop log doesnt show the pet either, so other than those players and my word, I have no proof...

I've been "semi" afking yesterday, and I've seen you having this drop with a few others. That was quite insane moment when someone gets one of hardest bosses on Runeworld a pet! I'd say congratulations but let's back to the case.

I can confirm this dude has his Nex pet drop yesterday. I've tried to look into several areas to increase your chances to get it back. All though a word from me, Digimon and few others should be enough. 

Goodluck getting it back Exorcist. Informed higher team with the link.