Sign in to follow this  
X/Divine Winds

Was a good Ride

I know I haven't really gone in depth with my resignation but I've been very ill the past month and I feel like I cant contribute to the extent I want to.

I barely got any time to play, let alone do my duties as an Admin. It has really been a great time, I'm not quitting, just stepping down. 

Honestly I'm so thankful for everything, from a notorious flamer to a "semi respectable member" (i shouldn't jinx it). But thanks y'all for everything.

Sad to see you go as an Admin, but first of all health is and will be very important! 
You did an awesome job as Admin, very helpfull and friendly.

Hope you get well soon and see you online.

Aww, I felt this coming few weeks ago however you tried to stick around as Admin which I really respect you for that for trying get back in your own path. 

Let's start, I've admired you since day one I've joined. Yes you've pked me in start a lot of times with @SIPLOE and @Hallix and yet we stood as friends. The day I've stepped up and join the staffteam because you kept motivating me to work out towards Server Support. I want to thank you for your work for the Server and Staffteam but also for being there for me during my Server Support time here on Runeworld. One more thank you, for being my good friend. 

I wish you the best and ofcourse stay in touch brother.

Sad to see you go as an admin mate, In all of my rsps experience.. You're were definetly one of the best admins i've seen out there!

I will miss the popup in the chat that Admin X logged in.

I'll see ya ingame :)

We gonna miss you as an admin but oh well

I'm also gonna miss ::kill obey it was a very joyful and fun ride with you my homie, hope to see u on the game grinding with us 

peace <3

On 12/9/2017 at 2:45 AM, X/Divine Winds said:

Honestly I'm so thankful for everything, from a notorious flamer to a "semi respectable member" (i shouldn't jinx it). But thanks y'all for everything.

I'll admit to being wrong about you whenever you first got Staff, you did one hell of a job and stuck with it for longer than I ever did. Props to ya mate. Hope all is well and you had a happy holidays.

1 hour ago, Cow said:

I'll admit to being wrong about you whenever you first got Staff, you did one hell of a job and stuck with it for longer than I ever did. Props to ya mate. Hope all is well and you had a happy holidays.

Haha ty bro, long time no see!