Obey

Obey's dream items to be added

Hey all I'm making this suggestion because I really wanna see these in game and I'm sure a lot of you guys will love them too, well I hope so so here they are...

1) Twisted Bow

2) Kodai Wand

3) Ancestral robes

4) Olmlet Pet 

Maybe an Olmlet boss that drops those items doesn't have to be full raids or could be just a costum boss I really wanna see some new bosses to be added to the game.

Thanks for ready :)

32 minutes ago, Albaneso said:

I think Raids should be possible to be added in the game. Since other servers also have them :)

Well it would be cool, but also will be kinda hard and buggy to add it in

Having just a boss "instanced" and "multi" would be a better idea for a start I think

100% support from me! defo,

Even tho I'm missing buckler, dihns. I'd love to see having raids on RuneWorld. 

But we could do it similar to our dungeoneering setup. Than just more realistic, and ofcourse longer runs than just 3-4 rooms to rush through.

On 12/6/2017 at 5:23 PM, Bodhi said:

100% support from me! defo,

Even tho I'm missing buckler, dihns. I'd love to see having raids on RuneWorld. 

But we could do it similar to our dungeoneering setup. Than just more realistic, and ofcourse longer runs than just 3-4 rooms to rush through.

Hehe thanks for the support mate I'd love to see raids too tbh would be so cool and hopefully it will bring in more players :P