Jump to content
Bodhi

Divine Forces's Recruitment Thread

Recommended Posts

 Fhwf47mBbssadD9HGdFgosINaNfIOVi476NXVtQWWMOPtcUOvf7ZGABNCbAu48RXRHn0JbLIo4YoFVG7hdwA4XKWBiAoydQu-EcrMOde_6jEQhGbuuVKz0F7tTjgVJesRmc4CGkk

f8CN2Fgzbf5AvJFQOU2yXa9giyNODix-W8GpvHLsMOdlPGcjrGjqgCqJfYhXazK8Bj3QM9mZMICbk5sI_yXeaPUcghwdg2yoewyXeuje88_D_Yv5TX7LaFi6DRPQ0A7gruzjKkgP

BerTLQy-70RaYG76a3StGXeBDZBUgRw--lJ9hcKULQpZme_FG8AAQdyWbEWLF3bDQ1fPgeVwKDAFdSI1uU94e93VnvQfAaDRxtcunlkg5am6GKp1EaPwqIoBK_FJrFprmOo-FBfQ

aPNmTplVNQ9mvipzQKhzcl42ImLEIKzfyUOW_d2wx2nIL2PdTbddQyy7QXuzMMLdMU8zVQ0SCJqNtUDjRG-aA1HjvYjPqHBf4UjHetLTkPm1ocWrCrtSALO6vqlEFlKml9uX0HKF

To start with our name is Divine Forces.

Divine Forces is mostly PK(Player Killing) based but we’re also looking for PvMers are willing to learn about the Wilderness, or even pking. We do host sometimes events are related to PvMing, but mostly PK related example, tournaments.

 

Z6jpW2XA7jiE_36hek7ml7C0u1PqnSlC7vhaVRW1uj0qF64Ja-zAnCthcDO_FT4fVpd3Y4bsyoaXYq4ZIItIS2vzxAZcEDWggEHkcRTzEwhLJqKyNEhhIeDOpR-QUmBaROeG_0GK

1) Server rules does apply in Divine Forces.

http://runeworld.org/forums/index.php?/topic/21-runeworlds-rules/

 

2) Respect everyones opinion even you are not agreeing with it.

 

3) Do not start a offensive discussion or attempt to provoke.

 

4) We all are one clan, we are working as one team.

 

5) No Pay for safety(Instant kick)

 

6) No backstabbing. Accidently attack can happen, if we find out you’ve “accidently(on purpose) attacked you’ll be kicked instant.

 

7)  Stay at “divine” clan chat when pking for easier way to communicate.

 

8) Planning to be inactive for few days? Report it at Inactivity section on Discord

 

9) If you are a PvMer and a pk team requires a another teamplayer, you have to join the team and help them out.

 

10) If you are at Wildy Wyrm/Gano with us, we expect you to help us out with killing other players outside of Divine Forces(if a friend is joining let us know before going).

 

11) Owners & Managers of Divine Forces are not responsible for your lost items or items being lent out.


 

ro2hHq60T-6Xq9ccCg6jzzWdcDHRbzsZndGY2kOEVoXdXw4olUveiuZyo4gdAJSJ8_ah--XN639ARWxBk4i5OVR9vkrElPzF1kp2vzLNYVaA0q-gP45pAdwAB60Ljoa-JCiqdlce

(you’ll need to fight a general+ as a try-out)

(You have to use multiple style. Example; Mage-Melee or Range-Melee)

 

Username:

 

Discord name(required):

 

Age:

 

How would you rate yourself as pker on scale of 1-10?:

 

What is your favourite pk style, and why?:

 

How would you rate yourself as pvmer on scale of 1-10?:

 

What is your favourite pvm style, and why?:

 

Why do you want to join Divine Forces?:

 

Do you agree with the rules, system we’re working with?:Yes/No

 

Ti9eSNaymqn8VsNrzvKm345TAvJYT5RWVo76KUv5wu03bhHbjKYmnieCacOVnAlERKdIfArNo7VLrjWWDp6G8PZEdTXeZYdqX_n33qe8QFa35lm1kBVdKmomLyuO67-IEsUBJo6F

Everyone is free to join, but remember you’re not offical part of Divine Forces unless you are ranked and you’ll gain access to Divine Forces section of Discord.

But you as non ranked you have still rules to agree on our Discord server.

Join us at:

https://discord.gg/WHFaxuB

-KOp__kagVYXCg63rWEmpBO9HKTxV8HMFwtyfn_SMLSeeqK80asL9ZXMQwBd7jQ-TuEgdHawfYBVXZec_6IDG17sy_s92U0doQbqi6p0WGpUemugk-Y2fKoOncbdQszce4uNQjZ2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19.11.2017 at 12:23 AM, Bodhi said:

Username: r w p k0

 

Discord name(required): r w p k0

 

Age: 21

 

How would you rate yourself as pker on scale of 1-10?: 6

 

What is your favourite pk style, and why?: melee/range cuz im not good mage pking.

 

How would you rate yourself as pvmer on scale of 1-10?: 8

 

What is your favourite pvm style, and why?: range /mage good hits, or blood barrage heals

 

Why do you want to join Divine Forces?: pvm/pvp  and if not in cc is allday boring.... feel like quitt....

 

Do you agree with the rules, system we’re working with?:Yes/No :  yes

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21-11-2017 at 9:16 PM, r w p k0 said:

Username: r w p k0

 

Discord name(required): r w p k0

 

Age: 21

 

How would you rate yourself as pker on scale of 1-10?: 6

 

What is your favourite pk style, and why?: melee/range cuz im not good mage pking.

 

How would you rate yourself as pvmer on scale of 1-10?: 8

 

What is your favourite pvm style, and why?: range /mage good hits, or blood barrage heals

 

Why do you want to join Divine Forces?: pvm/pvp  and if not in cc is allday boring.... feel like quitt....

 

Do you agree with the rules, system we’re working with?:Yes/No :  yes

unfortunately you've decided to quit/taking a break. Hopefully we'll see you soon :)

//Declined

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: Albaneso

 

Discord name(required): αℓвαท૯ઽѳ (why is this white?)

 

Age: 17

 

How would you rate yourself as pker on scale of 1-10?: 8,2

 

What is your favourite pk style, and why?: Max zerker/Main

 

How would you rate yourself as pvmer on scale of 1-10?: 11+

 

What is your favourite pvm style, and why?: blowpiping + dotching attacks (ex. zulrah melee attacks)

 

Why do you want to join Divine Forces?: Cause otherwise i'm bored on runeworld and I want to join some action. (I just wanna be safe in the wildy)

 

Do you agree with the rules, system we’re working with?:Yes/No   Ofcourse I do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Albaneso said:

Username: Albaneso

 

Discord name(required): αℓвαท૯ઽѳ (why is this white?)

 

Age: 17

 

How would you rate yourself as pker on scale of 1-10?: 8,2

 

What is your favourite pk style, and why?: Max zerker/Main

 

How would you rate yourself as pvmer on scale of 1-10?: 11+

 

What is your favourite pvm style, and why?: blowpiping + dotching attacks (ex. zulrah melee attacks)

 

Why do you want to join Divine Forces?: Cause otherwise i'm bored on runeworld and I want to join some action. (I just wanna be safe in the wildy)

 

Do you agree with the rules, system we’re working with?:Yes/No   Ofcourse I do.

i hardly see u here anymore and activity is big part for our team. Also if 1 of reason is that you want to be safe in wildy, that sounds like abusement of our clan to me:P 

//declined

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username:

Obey

Discord name(required):

Obey

 

Age: 

20

How would you rate yourself as pker on scale of 1-10?: 

7

 

What is your favourite pk style, and why?:

Zerker/Dh

 

How would you rate yourself as pvmer on scale of 1-10?:

10

 

What is your favourite pvm style, and why?:

Melee/Mage

 

Why do you want to join Divine Forces?:

To be able to have some clan fights and be with my friends

 

Do you agree with the rules, system we’re working with?:Yes/No

Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Obey said:

Username:

Obey

Discord name(required):

Obey

 

Age: 

20

How would you rate yourself as pker on scale of 1-10?: 

7

 

What is your favourite pk style, and why?:

Zerker/Dh

 

How would you rate yourself as pvmer on scale of 1-10?:

10

 

What is your favourite pvm style, and why?:

Melee/Mage

 

Why do you want to join Divine Forces?:

To be able to have some clan fights and be with my friends

 

Do you agree with the rules, system we’re working with?:Yes/No

Yes

Accepted, welcome to Divine Forces, looking forward pking/pvming with you!

 

//accepted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: Mason

 

Discord name(required): Mason

 

Age: 19

 

How would you rate yourself as pker on scale of 1-10?: a solid 4.67

 

What is your favourite pk style, and why?: Main ~ Range/melee switch

 

How would you rate yourself as pvmer on scale of 1-10?: 8.5/9

 

What is your favourite pvm style, and why?: range - that dbolt spec

 

Why do you want to join Divine Forces?: get better at pking/have friends to pk with & pvm with/why not

 

Do you agree with the rules, system we’re working with?:Yes/No Rules schmules.... yes i do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mason said:

Username: Mason

 

Discord name(required): Mason

 

Age: 19

 

How would you rate yourself as pker on scale of 1-10?: a solid 4.67

 

What is your favourite pk style, and why?: Main ~ Range/melee switch

 

How would you rate yourself as pvmer on scale of 1-10?: 8.5/9

 

What is your favourite pvm style, and why?: range - that dbolt spec

 

Why do you want to join Divine Forces?: get better at pking/have friends to pk with & pvm with/why not

 

Do you agree with the rules, system we’re working with?:Yes/No Rules schmules.... yes i do

Accepted, welcome to Divine Forces! You might work on your pk side since we're looking for pkers once the server is bigger for clan wars. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username:

ohiofort01

 

Discord name(required):

Forzen | ohiofort01

 

Age:

20

 

How would you rate yourself as pker on scale of 1-10?:

8-8.5

 

What is your favourite pk style, and why?:

probably either mage or range, mainly bc they are op

 

How would you rate yourself as pvmer on scale of 1-10?:

9

 

What is your favourite pvm style, and why?:

melee easier to tank against most bosses

 

Why do you want to join Divine Forces?:

To grow as a pker and learn more about pking

 

Do you agree with the rules, system we’re working with?:Yes/No

yes

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ohiofort01 said:

Username:

ohiofort01

 

Discord name(required):

Forzen | ohiofort01

 

Age:

20

 

How would you rate yourself as pker on scale of 1-10?:

8-8.5

 

What is your favourite pk style, and why?:

probably either mage or range, mainly bc they are op

 

How would you rate yourself as pvmer on scale of 1-10?:

9

 

What is your favourite pvm style, and why?:

melee easier to tank against most bosses

 

Why do you want to join Divine Forces?:

To grow as a pker and learn more about pking

 

Do you agree with the rules, system we’re working with?:Yes/No

yes

 

Accepted, welcome to Divine Forces! Looking forward to pk with you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×