Sign in to follow this  
Cosmic rune

Revised Teleports + Suggestions

I think new teleport destinations would benefit the server because some of them are just reworded teleports that lead to the same spot and some of them are just outright dead content.. We still have the same teleport menu as Simplicity and although this server is 100x better it would be great to get away from having the same content as them.   

1. Monsters teleport + slayer ideas.

I have many ideas of new monsters that could be added into the game but some of the top ones would be 'Ganodermic Monsters' (non boss) that could be added as a new slayer monster (lvl 90 slayer) and an idea of the drops would be ironman beneficial so herb drops,rune essence, Helm of neitiznot, Black dhide, and other items that are common but good. Also another idea could be a polypore staff drop which could act as a version of the trident but be weaker because this would only require level 90 slayer and it's not a boss. The drop rate could be somewhere around (1/1500 or +.)

Another idea i have for monsters is Demonic gorillas but I and a few others have also suggested it so i won't go into detail.

A good one to also have would be the 'Brutal Black Dragons' and they could also be a slayer task that requires level 75 slayer. They could have similar drops to the frost dragon but with a 2x dragon bone drop and other drops such as dragon items, visage, dragon kiteshield (1/2500 droprate) and Javelins if Demonic gorillas were ever implemented into the game.

Slayer is very boring to me personally in this server so i will list a few monsters that i always had fun fighting on osrs/rs3.

• Dark beasts (bolts,herbs, Dbow, runes)
  • Aviansie (noted adamant bars, feathers, rune crossbow)
  • Aberrant spectres (could drop noted herbs and runes commonly)
  • Wyverns (visage, wyvern bones (could give 1.5-2x xp rate of dbones)
  • Smoke devils (Could drop occult necklace(best in slot magic 1/1000 droprate. +17 magic bonus)

I have a new idea for a mini boss that could also be added as a slayer task. It could be 'Ancient Wyvern' and it could just be a buffed version of OSRS ancient wyverns. Some suggestions for the drops could be an upgraded version of the DFS (1/1000) that could half barrage timer or deflect some of oncoming magic damage pvp/pvm. (just a thought) but an upgraded version of the dfs would be good anyways as there is a lack of shields to use. 

399b2a7af099a407c81fef9db29ad778.png 

2. Minigames teleport 

The "Safe Pvp Arena" teleport should be relocated to this tab so it can save place in the player-killing teleports. Addition of any other games would become dead content fast unless a custom mini game were to be released.

77de11946ddba6c581ce1df221bcd450.png

3. Bosses

Frost dragons should be removed as a boss teleport and placed into another category. Also low key bosses such as "slash bash" and "barrelchest area" could be added in as commands such as "::sb" = slash bash and "::barrel" = barrelchest so more bosses could be added in.

• 'Callisto'  should be added into the boss teleport as well as the wilderness level of the bosses.
  • If the other demi bosses were to be added into the game they could also be replaced by these teleports.

1242cb60b91d3a0700269269c70b9259.png

4. Bosses 2

I have the same opinion with the low ey bosses such as "Bandos avatar" being replaced with "::Ba" = Bandos avatar so it can be replaced by a more sought after and useful boss. The rest of the boss teleports fit in with me and are very useful.

5fdafedbb98375814b0a9677298a8d56.png

5. Player killing

In the player killing teleport menu the wilderness level should be displayed right under where you are teleporting because some new players might not know where they are going to. 

• Green dragons level 21
  • Zombie graveyard level 21
  • Greater demons level 46
  • Wilderness castle level 14
  • West dragons level 10
  • East dragons level 19 (this is the same teleport as green dragons just 3 levels south.)
  • Chaos altar level 13 (this teleport is not used and dead content) The chaos altar teleport could be used more if there was a way that elder chaos druids were added into the game like on OSRS. They would drop elder chaos druid robes that could be best in slot magic gear for pures. 
  • Rune rocks level 46
  • Revenant town - not in the wilderness.
  • Rouges castle level 51 
  • Ice plateau level 48
  • Safe pvp arena - not in the wilderness.

Out of all those teleports i think that East dragons, Chaos altar, and Ice plateau could be replaced by somthing more useful because they are dead content.

East Dragons

• East dragons is useless because the teleport "Green Dragons" leads to the exact same place. This is just an idea but if this was replaced by 'Lava Dragons'  and lava dragons were added they could bring more life to the wilderness and it would be a cool place to get drops plus it could be a slayer task. 

8b8b25f5fe42d5e5b8b9163e2ae71809.png

Chaos Altar

• I've only ever used this teleport maybe a handful of time while playing this wonderful server and it was only for clan battles. I think this would be better suited as a  'Callisto teleport' .

Ice Plateau

• This teleport is useless because of Wilderness agility teleport and rune rocks teleport. A good replacement could be a  'Mage Bank' teleport because i have always wanted to see this in game.

Safe pvp arena 

• This teleport always seemed out of place to me as it could fit well in the Minigames teleport and be replaced by something more useful.

436f03dd3c548fcd9aa17b077da39d02.png

6. Dungeons 

This teleport selection is good and does not need to be replaced by anything but i feel that some dungeons could be added in such as 'Kalphite lair' Can add kalphites as slayer tasks depending on the level of the player getting the task.

• 'Lighthouse dungeon' could also been another good addition and it could also double up as a new slayer task and if this is added the dk bosses should count as regular daggonoth so it could bring more life to them.

fd60ff0088fc4007224b2304a4557440.png

3afec0e2bf75e23665a5563cc42bc593.png

I hope you guys like my suggestions and are on the same page as i am :) 

+1 to all your ideas another thing I want to ask is how can hardcore ironman get hand cannon shots. The only option I have found is slayer point store you get 1 shot per 3 slayer points that is ridiculous and absurd. Phoenix boss should drop these or be added to iron man shop. Another problem is Blowpipe on hard core iron man. Dragon darts are to hard to obtain on hardcore iron man please make some method of getting these darts or add to ironman shop. Thanks

Really thought out and detailed explanation of some great ideas. I find a lot of the current teleports are pretty much useless or lead to nothing. Could always add things to the location, or just change the location itself. 

Thanks for putting the time into this, man. I think I'll personally save this and bring it back up next time when we're discussing ideas with everyone.