Sign in to follow this  
No Donations

Lavatic Update & Lavatic Weapons

Lavatic Weapon Update - 

Lavatic/LAVA Two-Hand Sword -

I think there should be more RNG behind the special ability with the Two-Hander OR

should be an UPGRADE, ONLY BECAUSE...  it is worth 15million shards approximately 375b-450b....25k-30k a shard? that is A LOT of CASH!

not many people will grind for 15million shards unless someone has enough to buy the shards/bar(s) for the weapon. IMO

besides the value I LOVE IT; the special is pretty cool, how you can long range special attack if barraged, etc.

Lavatic/LAVA LongSword - 

Well, as far as i'm concerned; the item does NOT have a working SPECIAL, and, should be worked on ASAP and carefully to prevent bugs, etc.

The  strength and accuracy on this item for the costs of 5 Lavatic Bars is a BIG YES. GOOD JOB!

DEFINITELY a big fan of it but the specials effect could be different from the Two-Hand Sword..

Lavatic Shield/LAVA - 

Lavatic Shield's defense is hands down one of the best shields in-game!

it looks a little medieval and weird but the shields stats speak for itself; DOUBLE DIVINE STATS? oh, yeah...

for 2 bars it does the job. 

Could use a makeover in the future, maybe a LAVA SHIELD V2 featuring PRIMAL KITESHIELD look alike?? huh, huh ;)?

Lavatic/LAVA Staff - 

Lavatic Staff should be some Gandelf looking staff with lava texture running through or around the staff; regular attack should be meteors shooting from it!

Special should be volcano eruption or something crazy.. something UNQIUE! we got plenty of that! :P

STATS? ehh get into later..

ALSO LAVATIC Staff and CrossBow runes and ammo should be either shards or their own ammunition!!! 

Lavatic/LAVA CrossBow -    

Lavatic CrossBow should be INTENSE. absolutely nothing but A WRECKAGE  

regular attack should be lava spikes or something similar and special should be a lava tornado?!

pretty cool guys!

STATS? can also be looked at later..

I think there should be more lavatic items in-game such as......Staff for Magic and Crossbow for Ranged.. There would be more people grinding for shards and for those specific items to go with their PVM/PVP sets! it wouldn't make any sense to not have the complete COMBAT weapons.. you know? Thiscould be huge for the ECO AND PLAYERS! let me know what you guys think! 

Thanks for reading! 

- Sincerely, 

No Donations ;)

Neutral.

This is a good idea but then again it's becoming too op and too far from what this game is desired to kinda be, less customs, less op items etc etc.

I have to agree with @Suffer. Runeworld decided not to have alot of custom items, or keep them in minimum. Although your suggestion is kinda neat, it would fit better into custom RSPS.

Interesting suggestion. But I do believe lavatic 2h and longsword are strong enough. And not sure about the shield.

I'm going with Cooni&Suffer. We are trying to keep the custom items at minimum. I'm going for neutral.

i figured it'd be a great idea since some people cant afford any lavatic or arent motivated to grind for the weapons; although it's not a 'custom' server', they should complete the combat set. IMO keeps people busy and its a good eco cleaner. 

I'm going to have to agree with @No Donations when it comes to completing the set. Though I'm not entirely sure what the stats/look of the items will or should necessarily be, they would be nice to have in-game. The Lavatic 2H and longsword are in a way an extension of Primal weapons, and so it would make sense to have a bow and staff to extend off of Celestial and Sagittarian.

It's true that we're trying to reduce the amount of customs that come into the game, but new Lavatic items aren't too far out of the box in my opinion, considering they're conceptual framework has already been implemented.