Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ski11z

This or That?

Recommended Posts

Everyone seems to like Iphones these days. I also used iphone for awhile but got the newer galaxy s8+. I want to know everyone elses opinions. Iphone or galaxy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ski11z said:

Everyone seems to like Iphones these days. I also used iphone for awhile but got the newer galaxy s8+. I want to know everyone elses opinions. Iphone or galaxy?

Neither! But galaxy because android actually lets you use the phone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Solution said:

Neither! But galaxy because android actually lets you use the phone 

anndd what are you two other choices to give to others? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Bodhi said:

anndd what are you two other choices to give to others? ;)

I don't reply to fake this is that threads

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Solution said:

Neither! But galaxy because android actually lets you use the phone 

same. i like galaxy because its like its your phone for once. you get to customize everything. iphones you cant do shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, with iPhone you have unlimited capabilities If you know how to. I guarantee you can do more with iPhone than with Android phone. I'm not iPhone fanboy, I have Android but talking from my experience

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cooni said:

Actually, with iPhone you have unlimited capabilities If you know how to. I guarantee you can do more with iPhone than with Android phone. I'm not iPhone fanboy, I have Android but talking from my experience

If you jailbreak it yes. I have done that but getting everything is confusing and makes your iphone SUPER slow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Ski11z said:

If you jailbreak it yes. I have done that but getting everything is confusing and makes your iphone SUPER slow.

You done it wrong, I assume. Even my iPhone 5s could handle JB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2017 at 4:50 AM, Cooni said:

You done it wrong, I assume. Even my iPhone 5s could handle JB

I think i used to program cydia or something like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×