1. 1. Non-Wilderness Bosses

• Yes
    • Some, but not all
    • No
  2. 2. Wilderness Bosses

• Yes
    • No
    • Some, but not all

Hey everyone, as some of you may be aware there are some bosses that could use a little bit of TLC when it comes to their drop tables. I've already mentioned this to the staff team and gotten some feedback, but I'm also curious as to what you think about improving the regular drops of the following bosses:

Regular Bosses

• Cerberus
  • Lizardman Shaman
  • Barrel Chest
  • Bandos Avatar

Wilderness Bosses

• Venenatis
  • Abyssal Sire
  • Scorpia

Feel free to leave your opinions down in the comments, or check off what you think in the above poll :) I could only poll 3 bosses in a Yes/No fashion, so I had to generalize the selection to Wilderness/Non-Wilderness bosses. Apologies for that, so if you feel like only SOME bosses shouldn't be changed, don't hesitate to say which ones you disagree with down below :)

This is all to improve the server's overall gameplay experience, so the more opinions we get, the better!

I personally believe majority of the bosses need their tweaks from the original source as many of them seem to be the same.

Would love to see RuneWorld put a twist on these bosses.

2 hours ago, Squishy said:

I personally believe majority of the bosses need their tweaks from the original source as many of them seem to be the same.

Would love to see RuneWorld put a twist on these bosses.

Let us know if you have any suggested tweaks! 

Should add common drops the 6.7% table furys, single barrows pieces, mages books, wans, robins, rangers, noted rocktails, a lot of runes ex, 5k+ at a time, all kinds of TANNED d hides, noted bars for new widy spot, add elder logs to burn only and noted, pure ess, Shards to = a high value item in a new shop example u get 1/100th torva helm piece but that 1 shard is a rare drop from everything but all bosses in wild. Could add to shop

Torture ammy, Brace, the 3 colored obby shields i forget the name of, occult necklace, row enhancement scroll ect

Add wilderness slayer master only and more monsters other the bosses in wild. Add emblems for pking and rare drop whilst on task. I have unlimited ideas tbh

On 10/2/2017 at 5:29 PM, Lia said:

Should add common drops the 6.7% table furys, single barrows pieces, mages books, wans, robins, rangers, noted rocktails, a lot of runes ex, 5k+ at a time, all kinds of TANNED d hides, noted bars for new widy spot, add elder logs to burn only and noted, pure ess, Shards to = a high value item in a new shop example u get 1/100th torva helm piece but that 1 shard is a rare drop from everything but all bosses in wild. Could add to shop

Torture ammy, Brace, the 3 colored obby shields i forget the name of, occult necklace, row enhancement scroll ect

Add wilderness slayer master only and more monsters other the bosses in wild. Add emblems for pking and rare drop whilst on task. I have unlimited ideas tbh

I'm loving your ideas. Also not sure on the melee shield because i personally find it useless. But the other two are odium (range) and malediction (magic) shields. But i like I agree on TANNED d hides!